主题句 Why don’t you agree with me?
1. agree 用作及物动词或不及物动词，意为”同意，赞成”。 它的词形转化，agreement 同意(名词); disagree 不同意(相反词，动词)。
agree=be in agreement。
2. agree + that 从句，表示”同意……”。
I agree that we’ll leave tomorrow.
He didn’t agree that we left him at home alone.
3. agree with sb. 意为”同意某人或某人的观点”。
I quite agree with you.
I wonder if you agree with me.
4. agree to sth. 意为”同意某一项建议、计划、安排等”，to 是介词，后接名词或代词。
He didn’t agree to this plan at all.
I’m afraid nobody will agree to his suggestion.
5. agree to do sth. 意为”同意做某事”。to do 为动词不定式。
Do you agree to put off the sports meeting?
They won’t agree to pour dirty water into the river.
注意：没有agree sb. to do sth. 结构，如果要表示”同意某人做某事”用 agree with sb. on (doing) sth.
Finally, they agreed with us on building a bridge over the river.
6. agree on /upon sth. 意为”在某方面取得一致意见或达成协议”。
They didn’t agree on these terms.
We all expect to agree on the price.
1. My mother agrees (buy) a pair of sports shoes as my birthday present.
2. He asked me whether I agreed him.
A. with B. to C. on D. about
3. – I’m afraid we’ll have to put off the soccer game. –I you.
A. play with B. agree with C. deal with D. start with
4. Tom and Peter are twins, but they often argue and with each other.
A. agree B. disagree C. depend D. play
5. The teacher agreed that we would have an English party. (同义句转换)
The teacher that we would have an English party.